Elysian Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[*] Have the Spirit and reach the limit -- Go Hard or Go Die [*] This is Elysian Spirit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying for High Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicilia

Applying for High Priest Empty
PostSubject: Applying for High Priest   Applying for High Priest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 pm

IGN:
Siciliana

Name:
Sicil

Equipments & Stats: nothing yet so far, Im still forcing mausy to farm for my gears.

Tactics:
Buffs, pneuma

What's your role during GVG? stack up and spam my skill button
Before a GVG? make sure my guildies and I are fully buffed
After a GVG? same as above
What items do you use? everything that's available, like stat foods, box of gloom..
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

PostSubject: Applying for High Priest   Applying for High Priest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:50 pm

I'm mausy's wife, epsi's & munchies' friend. I hope I can join this guild for woe. Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Nasher

Nasher

PostSubject: Re: Applying for High Priest   Applying for High Priest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:28 am

Hello! As for supplies, we can lend you some. We appreciate that you're in for the support class. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Humanoid Typhoon

The Humanoid Typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Applying for High Priest   Applying for High Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 am

Hello Sicilia!

I appreciate your guild application on our guild forums. Right now, we're already good with the High Priest we have. Perhaps you can play any other supportive classes? I am still looking for one more Soul Linker on my roster. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
mausy

PostSubject: Re: Applying for High Priest   Applying for High Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Hello you with the strange new name!

Ged, accept my account pls so I can inform you that I can't come to woe next saturday. thanks
Back to top Go down
The Humanoid Typhoon

The Humanoid Typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Applying for High Priest   Applying for High Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:26 am

Hi Maus!

That's odd, I thought I've already activated your account but it looks like I missed it.  Apologies.

Anyway, your account has been activated Maus.  And if you're not available for the next Saturday WoE, just fill-in on our attendance form and select No on the Saturday drop box.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pq2un-GOU5TOFnj6ZaYBJf1TPdVwFCNQhcofqrHl4Cs/viewform
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for High Priest   Applying for High Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for High Priest
Page 1 of 1